If you want to create a retro feature in your home, restaurant or bar, then this Wurlitzer style vinyl playing Jukebox should do the trick!
This Jukebox machine is completely free to use and there is no pay to play system set up on it!
Music sets the mood of the moment, whether you want to chill out or get the party going – so do it in style, ditch that boring stereo that blends into the background and crack out this all singing, all dancing and eye catching retro Jukebox.
Floor Standing Jukebox Player
With a traditional wooden cabinet, 1950’s style chrome trim and bright LED lights, this jukebox might look like a vintage model but it’s equipped with 21st century technology to play everything from your mp3 tunes to the vinyl classics and a whole lot more…
- Full size, floor standing jukebox
- Traditional wooden cabinet with black finish & chrome trim
- 4 wheels make it easy to move into position
- Remote control inc. batteries
- Bluetooth function connects to smart phones, mp3 players and tablets
- 3 speed turntable with variable speed control: 33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm
- Audio CD player
- USB connection
- FM radio with digital PLL function searches for stations automatically and saves up to 20 stations
- SD/MMC memory card slot
- Aux in: 3.5mm jack plug input
- LCD screen
- Clock function in standby
- Stereo RCA line output
- Choose between static & changing LED lights in different colours including red, white, pink, green, aqua blue, royal blue & yellow
- Volume controls
- Integrated equalizer with pre-programmed settings – Flat, Rock, Pop, Jazz & Classical
- Programmable playback
- Two full range speakers
- Two tweeter speakers
- One subwoofer speaker
- AC powered
- 13A 3 pin UK plug
- 12 month electrical warranty
Not Just An Mp3 Jukebox…
Impress customers, friends and family with this retro jukebox as you choose from the variety of music playing modes to dance the night away with.
Dust off old records on the turntable, crack out the 90’s CDs, connect your phone using the built-in Bluetooth and much much more – plus when you’re done or need to relocate the dancing into another room the four castor wheels will help you out.
And if that’s all not enough then why not increase the retro factor and create that extra authentic look by choosing between the static and colour changing lighting? It’s the best part!
- Dimensions: 128cm H x 64cm W x 38cm D
- Power output: 40 + 40 watts
- Power consumption: 100 watts
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Lighting: 7 LED colour changing bulbs
- Compatible disc formats: CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 CD
- Turntable speeds: 33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm
- Plug: 13A, 3 pin UK plug
- Product weight: 34kg
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..