Vacuum Cleaning On A Big Scale
For professional cleaning you’ll need a powerful vacuum cleaner with a high performance motor that can tackle dirt on a commercial scale.
The MAXBLAST 80L Wet & Dry Industrial Vacuum Cleaner is perfect for any job, with a whopping 3000W triple motor to take on dirt, dust, pet hair and spillages across hard floors or carpets. Use the included dust bag to make emptying easier or live life on the edge and go bag-less.
Powerful Vacuum Cleaning For Commercial Use
- 80 litre collection capacity
- Use as a wet or dry vacuum cleaner
- Cloth filter cleans up dirt, dust and hair
- Includes 1.5m hose and 3 attachments for cleaning different areas
- 3000W triple motor
- Great for bagged or bagless vacuum cleaning
- 9m power cable helps you reach around in large and small rooms
- Tilting hinge for effortless emptying after cleaning
- Full handle bar and caster wheels make it easy to carry and transport
- Includes English instruction manual & 12 month electrical warranty
- FREE 80L dust bag – this wet and dry vacuum cleaner can be used without a dust bag but here’s one in case you want to keep all the dry waste compact.
Use the handle and the caster wheels to move the industrial vacuum cleaner right where you need it, then attach one of the three accessories to catch every inch of dirt:
Floor tool – for dry and wet cleaning carpets or hard floor cleaning
Bristle – for windows and tables
Crevice Nozzle – for tight corners and crevices
When you've vacuumed to your hearts content you can simply remove the lid and tip the drum up, using the hinge, to empty it fast.
- Dimensions: 58.5cm wide x 57.3cm deep x 99cm high
- Hose diameter: 45mm, with the connecting socket measuring 55mm
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Power: 3000W
- Amperage: 13A
- Air Flow: 106 L/S
- Noise Level: 80 dB
- Filter: Cloth
- Drum Capacity: 80 litres
- Weight: 28 kg
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug
We have an upgraded version which comes in conjunction with a Vacuum Floor Track Nozzle Attachment making wet and dry vacuuming easy and letting you fight dirt on a commercial scale!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..