Suitable for spreading dry and free flowing white de-icing salt, ice melts, fertiliser & grass seed, the 2030 broadcast spreader utilises the EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop to ensure accurate distribution of materials in an even spread pattern.
This spreader also features a gearbox, meaning the amount of salt being spread can vary depending on personal requirements. The high-speed gearing system, made of plastic/ceramic composite, is hard, durable and will not corrode.
The EarthWay 2030 has a lever on the handle to adjust the rate of flow.
- 30kg hopper capacity – rustproof poly construction
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system for even spreading
- Adjustable rate control located high on the handle for easy use
- 36kg load bearing capacity
- 20cm deep lug poly wheels
- Epoxy powder coated chassis
- High speed gearbox
- Optional 3-sided deflector
- Optional rain cover
With its 20cm deep lug poly wheels and 30kg rustproof poly hopper, the 2030 is a perfect and practical salt spreader.
This product is NOT for use with conventional brown grit salt. It is compatible with a variety of top grade processed salts.
Before filling the hopper with your choice of de-icer, take some time to become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Move the stop bolt on the gearbox to the proper setting for the material you are using.
- While pushing the spreader forward, shift the control lever forward to the stop bolt.
- Before you stop moving, pull the lever back to close the flow holes.
- When finished spreading, empty any remaining material from the hopper, then thoroughly wash the spreader and allow it to dry before storing and re-using.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..