Please note this item may take a little longer to dispatch (no longer than 3 working days)
Easy To Use Wheelchair Scales
Weigh patients in wheelchairs with incredible ease, thanks to these Class III approved Marsden wheelchair platform scales.
The large weighing area is just what you need for holding most types of wheelchairs, and it has a slight incline leading onto the platform for easy wheelchair access.
Helpfully, there's a tare option too, so you can deduct the weight of wheelchairs and other objects when weighing patients and users.
It's also Bluetooth enabled for easy collection of data. Because of their Class III rating, you can use the data from these scales for accurate monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of patients and users.
It comes with a rechargeable battery that will give you an incredible more than 40 hours of continuous use on just one charge, but if you do need it there's a power adaptor supplied as well. It's so easy to transport, all you do is lift the platform and insert the castor wheels, and you're good to go.
These wheelchair platform scales have a huge weight capacity of 300kg, with tiny graduations of just 100g, so they're ideal for most patients and for use in hospitals, care homes, GP surgeries and anywhere else that needs a weighing solution suitable for a wide variety of users including bariatric patients.
There are a few optional extra available with the wheelchair platform scales, including a column for the weighing indicator and a set of easy fit hand rails which are ideal for bariatric patients and users who need a bit of extra support.
Marsden Wheelchair Platform Scale Features
- Class III approved, so the data is suitable for accurate monitoring, diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Large weighing platform suitable for most types of wheelchairs
- Ideal for bariatric and obese patients
- Slight incline onto platform for ease of access for wheelchairs
- One piece unit with castor wheels for really easy transporting
- Tare function so the weight of wheelchairs or other items can easily be deducted
- Ideal for use in hospitals, care homes, GP surgeries
- Optional Bluetooth for easy collection of data: Weight, BMI, Time & Date
- Over 40 hour's battery life on just one charge.
- Power adaptor supplied in case that's still not enough for you
- 300kg capacity with graduations of 100g
- Optional column for the weighing display
- Optional easy fit handrails ideal for bariatric patients or users requiring a bit of support
- Warranty: 2 years
- Capacity: 300kg
- Graduations: 100g
- Platform dimensions: 1150mm x 800mm x 66mm
- Adaptor (supplied): Yes
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..