Our Mega Cycle Large Wheelie Bin Covers are available in three sizes and offer an ideal solution to the problem of unsightly litter bins.
The units are available to hold a 660, 1100 or 1200 litre wheeled bins and are ideal for a wide range of locations such as high streets, schools, colleges, universities, parks and green spaces.
The units are fabricated using 2mm galvanised steel and can be powder coated in one of our standard RAL colours. Adjustable feet allow for levelling on any surface. A smooth finish allows the easy fitting of vinyl decals and lettering or as an alternative we can laser cut text in to the walls of the unit.
The laser cut text is available with a gold or silver backing plate and the vinyl text is available in gold or silver.
Please note the standard font height is 40mm unless the length of the text exceeds the width of the product, then the font height will be 30mm.
- A key feature of the Wheelie bin covers is the slam lock fitted to the door.
- This is a stainless steel lock which is easily opened with a square T key and closes with a push of the door against a spring loaded boss.
- The door has full 90 degrees opening to make removal of the wheelie bin much easier.
- The Mega Cycle is available with a choice of apertures or with a food waste chute. If the London Underground or slot aperture is chosen then the unit will have two apertures. If the circular aperture is chosen then the unit will have three apertures.
- As standard the Mega Cycle is supplied with galvanised steel side panels but optional Iroko hardwood side panels are available.
Optional large, bright vinyl WRAP artwork to the front of the unit clearly indicates the waste stream being collected and gives the unit an attractive eye catching appearance.
- Dimensions: Size Height Width Depth 660 Litre 1815mm 1610mm 896mm / 1100 Litre 1815mm 1610mm 1196mm / 1200 Litre 1815mm 1610mm 2000mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..