Strong Bolt-less Shelving
Our best selling T-Rax shelving units are now available in a new range, with a smaller size and sleek grey colour. But have no fear, they’re still as sturdy and easy to assemble – plus you get 2 units for the price of one!
These 90cm wide steel garage shelves make an fantastic storage solution for your office, workshop, stockroom or garage.
With 5 shelves, our T-Rax racking consist of powder coated steel supports and strong MDF shelves, it’s this combination that allows each shelf to hold 175kg…. AND with 10 shelves to choose from that’s 1750kg of shelving capacity!
- Two steel shelving units from our T-Rax range of storage shelves
- Total shelving system measures 180cm W x 30cm D x 180cm H
- Each shelving bay measures 90cm W x 30cm D x 180cm H
- Made from 0.8mm thick steel, powder coated with 4 layers of cool graphite grey paint
- 5 shelves per unit - each shelf holds 175kg of evenly distributed weight per shelf, that’s 875kg per rack!
- Strong MDF boards top each shelf (feel free to paint or treat with mould preventer)
- Adjustable shelf heights to maximise your storage space
- Easy to assemble with the boltless T-shaped mechanisms
- Split the racking in half to create smaller shelving units and workbenches
- Moulded feet complete the top & add extra support to the base
Storage Racking Units For Home & Work
This free standing racking will look just swell stood side by side, you can even use the free bay connectors to clip the shelving units together, or split them in two for some snazzy small shelves or workbenches.
Perfect for use at home or in commercial environments, they will feel right at home in your garage, shed or workshop as well as the office, stockroom or warehouse.
(Don’t forget each pack contains 2 shelving bays!)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..