“Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
So, get creative with this LED lit vinyl cutting and pressing set, from PixMax.
Design your artwork in either SignCut, FlexiStarter, ArtCut, Corel Draw, SignMaster, Auto CAD or Adobe Illustrator. Once you have the perfect design, simply use the biro pen component to sketch it onto your vinyl.
When it comes to cutting, effortlessly switch your biro pen to the Roland blade and get started. This premium vinyl cutter even has LED lights, which shine down onto the cutting area giving you ultimate visibility! Whether you want to cut letters as small as 10mm or material larger than A1, this 28inch surface has you covered. Design and create labels, signs and stickers until your heart’s content
Turn any flat surfaced consumable into your own personalised product with this swing heat press. All you need to think about is time, temperature and pressure, which can all easily be monitored using the handy LED display. Simply put your design and item inside the heat press, choose the desired time, perfect temperature, swing the upper plate back round to secure and you are done!
We have even included a protective cover for when your cutter isn’t in use, this will help to keep your machine looking its finest.
Vinyl Cutter Features:
- Vinyl cutting plotter machine with LED lights
- 12-month Signcut Pro or FlexiStarter subscription
- Built-in optical eye for laser guiding
- Aluminium stand with rollers
- 3 x Roland blades included
- Biro pen component included
- Built-in LED lights
- Integrated ruler guide
- Mac / Windows Compatible
- USB cable and Windows drivers included
- Compatible cutting software: Signcut Pro or FlexiStarter
Heat Press Features:
- 38 x 38cm Swing Heat Press
- Suitable for sublimation ink or vinyl
- Temperature control between 0ºC - 245ºC
- Accurate pressing times between 0-999 seconds
- Built in alarm, to alert you when the timer is up
- Adjustable pressing pressure
- Comfort grip handle
- 9mm thick silicon pad on lower platen
- Large LED display
Vinyl Cutter Specifications:
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Voltage: 90-260v
- Height (With Stand): 1.08m / 108cm / 42.5”
- Width: 0.88m / 88cm / 34.7”
- Depth: 0.35m / 35cm / 13.8”
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X and Windows
Heat Press Specifications:
- Weight: 27kg
- Height: 47cm / 470mm / 18.5”
- Width: 40.5cm / 405mm / 16”
- Depth: 56cm / 560mm / 22”
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..