With this PixMax vinyl cutter plotter you can now cut even larger pieces of material as this machine has an internal length of 1350mm. The rollers help guide garment or sign vinyl flawlessly through the cutter head, giving the cutter superior control as you create fancy logos, shapes and letters.
This vinyl cutter is compatible with Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac.
It is an excellent cutter, which can cut large, eye catching designs for clothing and material, car decals, van signage, shop signage and wall art.
- PixMax 59” Vinyl Cutter Plotter complete with built in optical eye for laser guiding
- Windows/MAC compatible
- 12 month subscription to the SignCut Pro software
- Move this machine about with ease on the aluminium stand with rollers
- Protective cover included for maintaining its beautiful appearance when not in use
- 3 x Roland blades included
- Biro pen component included with holder to allow sketching
- Design your artwork using one of the following design software including SignCut, Flexi11, ArtCut, Corel Draw, SignMaster, Auto CAD or Adobe Illustrator
- PixMax vinyl cutter is only compatible with the following cutting software: SignCut & Flexi11
- 12 Month Warranty
- Our vinyl cutter’s have been specifically designed and tested with vinyl in mind, however, anything less than 250 microns in thickness is fine to cut.
- Brand: PixMax
- Type: 59” / 1510mm Vinyl Cutter
- Voltage: 85-264V
- Wattage: 70W
- Plug: UK and EU Plug
- Decibels: 80-90 decibels
- Material: Aluminium, ABS Plastic
- Optical Eye: Yes
- Weight: 24KG
- Internal Length: 1350mm
- Height: 220mm
- Depth: 240mm
- Width: 1510mm
- Height: 1050mm
- Depth: 240mm
- Width: 1510mm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..