Petrol Powered Multi Tool for Garden Fanatics
Love your garden? Tired of lugging around different tools and struggling with a frustrating power cord? Fear no more! Whether you have an outdoor maintenance project you’ve been putting off; or if you simply need a handy and efficient tool to keep your garden in tip top condition – you need the right equipment for the job and the incredible T-Mech 5 in 1 Multi Tool is perfect for you! It’s time to reap the rewards with this tool and pretty soon you will soon be the garden envy of all your neighbours.
The sleek 5 in 1 Multi Tool is not only lightweight and portable, but with different attachments (brush cutter, grass cutter, chainsaw and hedge trimmer) means the tool is functional and easy to use. The addition of an extension pole means you can perform these jobs at a marvellous distance of 2 meters away.
Ergonomically designed, the T-Mech 5 in 1 Multi Tool is accurate, easy to use and economical. With this tool, you will be able to perform professional quality work. What more could you ask for?
Brush Cutter, Grass Cutter, Hedge Trimmer and Chain Saw – Everything Except the Kitchen Sink!
- Remarkable power and high performance with 9000RPM.
- Equipped with a 52cc petrol engine.
- 1.2 litre tank capacity.
- Keep the engine lubricated with a 2 Stroke oil fuel mix.
- Easily operated and handled by one person.
- Effortless to change the attachments - simply replace and tighten with the attachment screw.
- We are offering huge variety and savings over buying the individual power tools as this product includes a brush cutter, grass cutter, chainsaw, hedge trimmer and extension pole.
- Adjustable attachment tools and length.
- Free safety gear accessories including safety strap, gloves, glasses, ear protectors and leg guards.
- The safety strap will aid easy holding – there’s no need to break your back trying to carry the tool around.
- Easy to use and ergonomically designed throttle with the ability to drive the tool when required.
- Fuel mixing bottle with fuel funnel – straightforward to make with no messy spills.
- You won’t need any extra tools; we will provide everything you need other than the fuel – our T-Mech products really do aim to please.
- CE Certificate.
- E11 Number – the quality of our products is extremely important to us, having an E11 Number assures you this power tool is certified as a petrol powered, non road machinery by European standard.
Time to Start Up Your 52cc Engine!
The 5 in 1 Multi Tool is perfect for all garden maintenance and grooming needs. All you need to do change one attachment to another – it is a quick and simple process for anyone. Check out the diversity of the tools...
The brush cutter can be used to cut tougher weeds, shrubs, nettles and climbing plants with a diameter of up to 13mm. The blade is a 3 pronged metal shape and is protected using a safety guard.
The grass cutter will cut through grass easily. The adjustable nylon wire will allow you to cut grass patches of varying diameters. Best results are achieved with grass around 15cm high.
Perfect for pruning trees – cutting back overhanging branches, thinning out treetops and cutting off buckled branches. The chainsaw comes with a safety cover when storing.
Impressive results when trimming hedges and bushes of a diameter lower than 24mm. Steel, double edge blade with the ability to adjust the cutting angle makes it diverse in itself – let alone being able to use all the other tools! Like the chainsaw, the hedge trimmer also comes with a safety guard.
The extension pole is splendid for the chainsaw and hedge trimmer. When added to the tools it will add a whopping 100cm of extra reaching length!
5 in 1 Multi Tool Specifications
- Power: 3HP, 9000RPM
- Weight: 14.8Kg
- Fuel: 2 Stroke Oil Mix – 40/1
- Tank Size: 1.2 Litre
- Engine: 52cc
- Engine: 28cm W x 27cm D
- Brush Cutter: 190cm H
- Grass Cutter: 185cm H
- Chainsaw: 215cm H
- Hedge Trimmer: 236cm H
- Extension Pole: 100cm H
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..