Dig Holes into the Ground – No Sweat
Want to know more about the fantastic T-Mech Earth Auger – the ultimate tool for digging holes into the ground? Let us tell you more...
Imagine – you are all excited to rejuvenate your calming garden retreat by adding to the flourishing greenery or by including a new fence. Sounds great doesn’t it? Then the realisation hits you.
After a busy week...or even day, you haven’t got the time or energy to spend digging hole after hole into the ground by hand, knowing they will be different depths and diameters – easy enough to put anybody off, surely any one can understand that? Well we do and we’ve got the perfect solution for you! Easy to use, with rapid results – the awesome petrol powered 52cc T-Mech Earth Auger will make your garden project no longer a dream, but a reality.
The amazing T-Mech Earth Auger is excellent to quickly drill up to an incredible 1.5 meters into the earth, dirt or soil – allowing you to set fence posts, poles, trees and shrubs into the ground. The three sleek provided drills mean you can create holes in diameter of 4, 6 or 8 inches – perfect to suit your individual needs.
Soon your garden uplift will be complete so you can relax and unwind in the paradise surroundings - all you will need is a brew and a biccy (or two).
Let us introduce the Earth Auger
- Remarkable power and high performance equipped with a 52cc petrol engine and astonishing 3HP!
- 1.2 litre tank capacity.
- Reliable and durable.
- Extend the life of the engine with the 2 Stroke oil fuel mix.
- Easily operated and handled by one or two people.
- Effortless to change the drill - simply replace and fix with the bolt and split pin.
- Great for individual and different projects with 3 diameter drills and extension pole.
- Adjustable attachment tools and length.
- Free safety gear including gloves, glasses and ear protectors.
- Easy to use and ergonomically designed throttle with the ability to drive the tool when required.
- Straightforward to mix fuel with no messy spills as there is an included fuel mixing bottle with fuel funnel.
- You won’t need any extra tools – we will provide everything you need other than the fuel – our T-Mech products really do aim to please.
- CE Certificate.
- The quality of our products is extremely important to us, having an E11 Number assures you this power tool is certified as a petrol powered, non road machinery by European standard.
It Makes Sense to use an Earth Auger before Putting up that Fence
Equipped with a 52cc petrol engine, a 1.2 litre tank capacity and combined with 2 Stroke oil fuel mix means your T-Mech Earth Auger can be easily operated.
Ergonomically designed, the T-Mech Earth Auger is accurate, easy to use and economical. With this tool, you will be able to perform professional quality work.
Earth Auger Specification
- Power: 3 HP, 9000 RPM
- Weight: 8.6 Kg (Including Drill)
- Fuel: 2 Stroke Oil Mix - 25/1
- Rotary Speed: 170-200 RPM
- Dimensions: 53cm W x 26cm D x 115cm H (+58cm H with Extension)
- Tank Size: 1.2 Litre
- Drill Diameter: 4, 6 and 8inch
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..