You need this metal racking in your life.
These ridiculously strong garage racking units from the Monster Racking T-Rax range are made from hardcore steel and are designed to support a massive 280kg load per shelf. They're completely boltless and easy to assemble, meaning all you need is the FREE rubber mallet and you're away, it's almost too easy, but there really is no catch, honest.
Each garage storage unit is a full 90cm (w) x 180cm (h) x 45cm (d), so there's plenty of space, but they're also ideal for use in garages, workshops, warehouses and sheds.
- Heavy duty garage racking and shelving unit with five shelves per bay
- Each garage racking unit can be split into two halves effectively creating two sturdy workbenches if you like
- Each shelf on the metal racking is made from thick MDF, we don't use cheap and nasty chipboard. Plus you can change the height of each shelf on the metal racking if needed.
- Moulded feet providing extra sturdiness to an already sturdy item
- Massive weight capacity of 280kg per shelf, or 1400kg per bay of metal racking shelves
- Easily assemble your garage racking in minutes with a rubber mallet which is FREE
- Made from heavy duty steel, they're designed to last
- 4 layers of powder coated paint to keep the garage storage units looking great
- Rubber feet to stop the metal racking sliding around your (now visible) garage floor
These 90cm wide metal racking not only let you organise your clutter but you can also store one hell of a lot of it as each garage shelving shelf holds up to a whopping 280kg.... that is quite a lot, isn't it?!
You won't need to test your DIY skills to the max either as this garage shelving is super easy to put together. Not a screw or bolt in sight. All you need to assemble the garage shelving units is the FREE rubber mallet.
The business world can get in on the action too because these metal racking units are blooming fantastic to be used as industrial warehouse shelves. Strong, reliable and easy to build; this metal racking ticks all the boxes.
Can you tell we like this metal racking yet? We hope so because we really do and so do our customers so get in the action by ordering a set of these garage shelving bays and metal racking units, you can get them as early as tomorrow if you buy now!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..