A New Home For Your Aquarium Fish
If you’re on the hunt for a new feature to brighten up your home, office or reception area – then you’ve come to the right... plaice.
A tropical, freshwater or saltwater aquarium is perfect as an eye-catching decoration that creates a wonderfully tranquil environment and gives you some new little friends to take care of.
This starter kit includes everything from a filter and heater to plants and gravel, so you can set up your own marine aquarium (just add water and fish of course).
With this bundle you’ll get:
300 Litre Fish Tank
- Black trim tank with 11mm thick glass and 300 litre capacity
- Matching black cabinet makes the perfect fish tank stand with two doors and a handy internal shelf
- Curved edges of the tank create 180 degrees of uninterrupted views
- Efficient air pump
- Get the perfect aquarium lighting with the LED strip light bulb
- 300W heater is adjustable & detachable so you can set the perfect tank temperature
- Built in filter sits over the whole length of the tank which increases the surface area of the filter medium and makes it oh so very efficient with a 1800 L/H rate
- Filter media included
- Hinged feeding hatch – to feed the fish & analyse the water without removing the entire lid
- Suitable for freshwater, tropical and salt water marine life
- FREE 12 month electrical warranty
All The Fish Tank Supplies You’ll Need
- Choose from 4 colours of 25kg 5-8mm gravel: blue, black, white or natural
- 1 x Large Tree Roots Ornament
- 3 x 4”Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 48cm Artificial Aquarium Plants
- 2 x 8” Artificial Aquarium Plant with Flower
- 1 x 25cm Artificial Aquarium Plant
- 150cm x 70cm reversible plastic backing gives you the choice of a stone background or an underwater backdrop
The Complete Aquarium Fish Tank
The extra large 300L capacity aquarium tank gives you loads of space to set up your included ornament, gravel and plants, you’ll be replicating The Great Barrier Reef in no time!
Plus with a curved front edge, the 11mm thick glass of this fish tank gives you a 180 degree view of all your new pals, whilst the cabinet provides plenty of underneath storage space.
Please do your research before buying any marine life - it’s best to get professional advice about keeping fish prior to setting up this fish tank.
- Dimensions (including cabinet): 143.5cm high x 120.5cm wide x 39cm deep
- Tank dimensions: 70cm h x 120cm w x 39cm d
- Capacity: 300L
- Heater power: 300W
- Filtration rate: 1800 L/H
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug
Important Delivery Information:
This item includes roadside delivery and will arrive on a pallet. We will call you in advance to arrange delivery. The delivery driver is not permitted to carry the item into your home (or business). We strongly advise you have an extra pair of hands on standby ready to move the fish tank. Installation and assembly of the tank is not included.
UK Mainland Delivery: £9.99
Delivery: 2-3 Working days
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..