The C.Scope DXL3 depth measuring Cable Avoidance Tool is a robust and affordable industry standard locator used to detect buried pipes and cables prior to excavation.
Hitting and damaging buried services when excavating is costly and potentially very dangerous. The C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool is the ideal ‘pick-up-and-go tool to locate buried pipes and cables, quickly and reliably, time after time.
SAFE, SIMPLE, QUICK AND RELIABLE
The C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool has three familiar detection modes (POWER, RADIO AND GENERATOR) to select from. Each mode provides its own specific advantages. Many operators will be familiar with these operating modes.
The POWER mode is the quickest way to detect most buried electricity cables by detecting the signal created by the electrical current itself.
The RADIO mode detects re-radiated Radio type signals that are often present on metal pipes and cables allowing their position to be determined using just the Cable Avoidance Tool alone.
The GENERATOR mode is used to detect the signal applied to a metal pipe or cable by a C.Scope SGA3 Signal Generator. In addition the Generator mode can be used to detect the signal being transmitted by a C.Scope Sonde for non-metallic pipe tracing.
The DXL3 Cable Avoidance Tool also features the addition of a simple to operate Depth Measurement button on the top of the product (for use in GENERATOR Mode).
When combined with a C.Scope SGA3 Signal Generator and accessories, the Cable Avoidance Tool becomes a versatile, all round pipe and cable locating and tracing package. Robustly made and equipped with LCD meter, detachable loudspeaker and easy-to-operate fingertip controls the C.Scope Cable Avoidance Tool is the ideal Locator for all levels of staff who need to be able to detect buried services quickly and with confidence.
The DXL3 Cable Avoidance Tool does require annual recalibration.
C.Scope DXL3 Depth Measuring Cable Avoidance Tool Key Features:
- A cable location instrument suitable for tracing and identifying buried services
- Robust, industry-standard, ‘pick-up-and-go’ cable avoidance tool
- Can be used by itself or with the C.Scope SGA3 Genny as part of a versatile, all-round cable avoidance kit
- Three detection modes: Power, Radio and Generator
- In Generator mode, the DXL3 CAT can detect signals applied to metal pipes or cables by the SGA3 Genny
- In Generator mode, the DXL3 CAT can detect signals emitted by a C.Scope Sonde in a non-metallic pipe
- Depth Measurement function: determine the depth of buried services
- The Depth Measurement function can be used when the DXL3 CAT is set to Generator mode
- The Depth Measurement button is easily accessible at the top of the instrument
- Fully weatherproof to IP65
- Storage space for spare batteries
- LCD meter
- Retractable loudspeaker
- Easy-to-use fingertip controls
- Rugged and reliable cable locator suitable for persons of all experiences
- Prevent costly and dangerous damage to buried services
- The DXL3 Cable Avoidance Tool comes with a three year Warranty (conditions apply).
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..