Want your home to look authentic, traditional, and homely? Care for the environment and want to reduce your carbon footprint? We have just the thing for you. Our Clothes Airer instantly becomes a superb design feature in your home with no practicality lost.
A truly innovative alternative to tumble-drying, the Clothes Airer raises your clothes to the ceiling where natural heat works to dry them within 2-4 hours.
Specifically designed to be durable and strong, the 6 high-quality, ethically-sourced pine laths are able to withstand large clothing loads. The clear-coat varnished timber adopts a traditional appeal as they sit between the authentic cast-iron rack ends and pulleys whilst remaining strong and supremely long-lasting.
- Strong and sturdy clothes airer with pulley system in white
- Traditional and authentic appeal
- The 6 pine laths can withstand large clothing loads
- High-quality materials: varnished pine wood & powder-coated cast iron
- Easy-to-fit on most ceiling, even sloped ceilings
- Includes illustrated instructions and fixing kit included
- Material: Ethically-sourced pine, cast iron rack ends, pulleys, and wheels, cotton rope
- Finish: Clear-coat varnished pine; powder-coated cast iron
- Dimensions: 240cm (L) x 56cm (W) x 14cm (H)
- Weight: 5.3kg