Instead of buying all of your vinyl cutting and heat pressing gear separately, why not buy this convenient set to get you started immediately and with a big saving as well?
The PixMax vinyl cutting and heat pressing set offers outstanding value for money and is great for new or expanding businesses or people starting a new hobby.
Vinyl cutters are fantastic for creating transfer cut-outs for clothing and material, car decals, van signage, shop signage, and wall art. Used in conjunction with the included SignCut Pro software, designs can easily be created on a computer and the PixMax vinyl cutter will accurately cut out logos, shapes and letters. Then use a PixMax heat press to transfer garment vinyl onto your t-shirt, hoodie, bag, hat or other material.
The PixMax vinyl cutter has a large surface size of 28 inches, allowing vinyl cutting for material even greater than A1 size. The rollers help guide garment or sign vinyl flawlessly through the cutter head, giving the cutter superior control. The ruler guide is integrated for easier measurements and the vinyl cutting blade can be adjusted to slice through various thicknesses of vinyl. You can even install the included Biro pen component to sketch out your design before cutting. It is an excellent cutter, which can even cut characters measuring as small as 10mm.
With this great deal you will receive:
- PixMax flat heat press of your choice including the 38cm clam or swing presses, the 50cm clam press or our 5 in 1 combo press.
- PixMax vinyl cutter and stand
- 3 x Roland cutting blades
- 12 month subscription to SignCut Pro cutting software, required to operate the cutter
- Design your artwork in SignCut, Flexi11, ArtCut, Corel Draw, SignMaster, Auto CAD or Adobe Illustrator.
- PixMax vinyl cutter is only compatible with the following cutting software: SignCut & Flexi11.
- USB and Windows device drivers for the vinyl cutter
- FREE 10 sheets of sublimation paper
- FREE 22m heat resistant tape
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug
38cm x 38cm flat clam heat press
At just 38cm x 38cm this clam style heat press is ideal for use in workshops and studios where worktop space is restricted, but it can still accommodate designs larger than A4. It has been designed to meet the needs of a busy production line in both its sturdy build and its number of great features which enable users to consistently heat press great designs.
It is versatile and suitable for working with vinyl, heat transfers or sublimation inks and can press a wide range of consumables such as T shirts, safety wear, fashion items, iPhone cases, puzzle boards, mouse mats and just about any other flat surfaced consumables you could think of.
The temperature range of room temp to 400°C (we recommend a working temperature range of 130°C-200°C), a time range of 0-999 seconds and an adjustable pressure handle all help in providing the perfect print on your item.