PixMax 38cm x 38cm Clam Heat Press Techni Pros Techni-Pros
Personalise Products Using A Heat Press
Take your branding to the next level by turning just about any flat surfaced sublimation consumable into your own personal billboard, thanks to this 38cm x 38cm sublimation heat press machine from PixMax.
Create designer items of your very own for your business or any other endeavour, and print straight onto a whole load of different everyday items such as t-shirts, safety wear, fashion items, phone cases, puzzle boards, mouse mats and more.
Transfer Vinyl or Sublimation Ink With A Heat Press
This heat press machine is a doddle to use, with just three key considerations to consider - time, temperature and pressure - all of which can be monitored and controlled easily using the LED display. All you need to do is put the design and the item to be printed in place within the heat press machine, set the time and temperature, and lower the upper heated platen using the comfort grip handle.
Heat printing temperatures can be set anywhere between 0ºC - 245ºC while the heat printing time can be set from 0 to 999 seconds, with an alarm to let you know when your printing has been done.
The 38cm x 38cm sublimation heat press is robust and built to work hard, and is small enough to fit into a workshop or studio whilst still being able to print things that are larger than A4. The prints are consistent each time, as well as being consistent across the whole design.
It's safe, compact, sturdy, and produces high enough quality printing for professional use or serious hobbyists.
All PixMax sublimation heat press machines come with a 12 month electrical warranty, and 10 FREE sheets of sublimation paper.
38cm Clam Heat Press Machine Features
- 38 x 38 cm platen can accommodate designs even larger than A4 size
- Suitable for pressing designs on a variety of garments and sublimation consumables
- Suitable for sublimation ink or vinyl
- Temperature control between 0ºC - 245ºC with even heat distribution for consistent results every time
- Accurate pressing times between 0-999 seconds with an alarm tone to tell you when it's done
- Red powder coated steel frame
- Adjustable pressing pressure
- Alloy heat plate on upper platen
- Comfort grip handle
- 9mm thick silicon pad on lower platen
- Large clear LED display
- CE approved