PixMax 50cm x 50cm Clam Heat Press Machine - Techni-Pros
Uk Mainland Delievery:£9.99
Delivery: 2-3 Working days
Transfer Designs Onto Clothing Using A Heat Press
Bigger is almost always better, especially when it comes to versatile and attention-grabbing sublimation heat pressing.
This is our biggest PixMax t-shirt press at 50cm x 50cm, which means you can print designs that are even larger than A3 sized - perfect for those larger items you'd like to make over with your company logo or targeted message.
Press with ink or vinyl onto your t-shirts, coats, hoodies and any other flat surfaced polyester, poly-mix or polymer coated object you can find that you'd like to improve with your designs.
Perfect for a workshop or factory, the sublimation clam-style press is hard-working and seriously robust, made from heavy-duty materials, with a comfort grip handle and a massive 50cm x 50cm printing platen.
Adjust the time, pressure and temperature easily with the simple controls and LED display, giving you complete control over the 50cm clam style heat press machine and the entire printing process.
Choose from a temperature range of 0ºC - 245ºC and a printing time from 1 to 999 seconds, with an alarm that sounds when the printing is done so you never forget you have amazing t-shirts brewing. The PixMax heat press machine spreads pressure and heat evenly to produce a well balanced and consistent design true to the original, so your designs will be just as fabulous as you want them to be, every time.
All PixMax sublimation T shirt heat press machines come with the 12 month Monster warranty and 10 FREE sheets of sublimation paper.
50cm Heat Press Machine Features:
- Extra large 50 x 50cm platen can accommodate designs even bigger than A3 size
- Suitable for pressing designs on a variety of garments and sublimation consumables Suitable for sublimation ink or vinyl
- Temperature control between 0ºC - 245ºC with even heat distribution for consistent results every time
- Accurate pressing times between 0-999 seconds with an alarm tone to tell you when it's done
- Red powder coated steel frame
- Adjustable pressing pressure
- Alloy heat plate on upper platen
- Comfort grip handle 9mm thick silicon pad on lower platen
- Large clear LED display
- CE approved
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug