PixMax Badge Press & Cutter - Techni-Pros
UK Mainland Delivery:£9.99
Delivery: 2-3 Working days
Keep Up To Date With A Badge Making Kit
Trends and fads are always changing, and it’s hard to keep up with what all the kids are talking about – so why not stay on trend and take your printing business to the next level with a PixMax badge making bundle.
Investing in a badge making machine is the easiest way to make sure your company gets ahead of the competition; it works fast, is a doddle to use and you won’t need to fork out for any fancy inks or strange paper. They can be made for all kinds of customers including music fans, schools and charities.
Make Your Own Badges with PixMax
Become the best badge maker around town with our robust equipment which helps you press amazing badges in minutes.
- PixMax Badge Cutter, trims the design in a perfect circle so you can put away those scissors
- PixMax Badge Press, magically presses the design onto a pin button badge
- Choose from our different sized equipment: 25mm, 37mm & 58mm
- Manual operation means no waiting around for heating elements to warm up
- Made from aluminium this equipment is robust and hard wearing
- If you choose our 25mm or 37mm badge press and cutter you get FREE 260 badge components in matching size - including strong metal fronts, pin button backs and Mylar discs to give your badge a glossy finish.
- If you choose our 58mm badge press and cutter you get FREE 260 pocket mirror components
How to make customised badges
Your designs are cut to shape with the PixMax Badge Cutter, just screw the handle into place and slot your design into the top of the cutter. Then, like a Las Vegas fruit machine, you can pull the handle and out pops the most perfect circle in the world.
Now you can assemble the included badge components and your oh-so-perfectly-cut design in the PixMax Badge Press, which pushes everything together when you pull the handle down, revealing a beautiful badge.
As you get more confident and connect with your inner badge making maestro, it’s possible to press about 200 badges in an hour. Our secret tip for super fast badge making is to cut out all your designs first, and then organize your work surface to press badges one after the other.
Badge Making Supplies for Everyone
Whether you want to make personalised badges for identification, rewarding students, advertising a business or purely in the name of fashion (darling) - all you’ll need is a normal printer and computer because anything on standard printer paper can be made into a pin button badge; even a drawing could be pressed onto a badge in a flash.
If you order before 2pm today you could be making badges in no time, with our FREE next working day delivery to addresses in mainland UK – excluding Scottish Highlands.
- Badge Press – 53cm high x 18cm wide x 28cm deep
- Badge Cutter -14cm high x 18.5cm wide x 22cm deep