Keep your vinyl cutting neat by using every tool at your disposal, and that definitely means this Mac compatible vinyl cutter plotter PixMax.
The PixMax vinyl cutter plotter has a large 28 inch surface which means you can cut material even greater than A1 size. The rollers help guide garment or sign vinyl flawlessly through the cutter head, giving the cutter superior control as you create fancy logos, shapes and letters.
It is an excellent cutter, which can even cut characters measuring as small as 10mm for clothing and material, car decals, van signage, shop signage, and wall art.
- PixMax 28" / 720mm Vinyl Cutter plotter complete with optical eye and drivers
- Mac / Windows Compatible
- 12 month subscription to the SignCut Pro software Built-in optical eye for laser guiding
- Aluminium stand with rollers
- Protective cover included for maintaining its beautiful appearance when not in use 3 x Roland blades included
- Biro pen component included with holder to allow sketching
- Design your artwork in SignCut, Flexi11, ArtCut, Corel Draw, SignMaster, Auto CAD or Adobe Illustrator.
- PixMax vinyl cutter is only compatible with the following cutting software: SignCut & Flexi11.
- 12 Month Warranty
SignCut Pro Software
12 month subscription to Sign Cut Pro software with helpful online support and video tutorials showing you how to use the software with your cutter, ideal if this is your first time using a vinyl cutter.
- Brand: PixMax
- Type: 720mm / 28" Vinyl Cutter
- Voltage: 90-260V
- Product Dimensions: 42.5 x 34.6 x 13.8 inches
- Optical Eye: Yes
- Operating System: Mac OS X and Windows
- Plug: 13A, 3 Pin UK Plug
Uk Mainland Delievery:£9.99
Delivery: 2-3 Working days
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..