Protect your plants from the elements with the 6m x 3m polytunnel. Create your very own microclimate providing higher temperatures and humidity for fruit, vegetables and any other plants you are growing outside of their usual season.
Waterproof and windproof this polytunnel is the perfect solution to protect your crops, giving them the best start in life. The extra guide ropes and bracing bars at both ends give increased stability for those windy days! In the warmer seasons, your plants will also be shielded from strong damaging sunlight with the UV protection provided by the thick PE cover.
Despite the strong frame, this polytunnel is easy to build giving you the option to put it up temporarily when needed. With doors at both ends access is easy, making tending to your plants as convenient as possible. With this amazing gardening solution, the weather won’t stop your green fingers!
Complete your collection with the two water-resistant racking bays that are also included. Supporting a MASSIVE 175kg of weight, they are perfect for storing all your plants and gardening equipment.
- Extra guide ropes and bracing bars at both ends giving increased stability
- Thick PE cover to protect from harmful UV rays
- Easy to build so is the perfect solution if not needed all year round
- Galvanised rust resistant frame
- Doors at both ends for easy access
- Includes 2 water-resistant racking bays with a 175Kg weight capacity
- Cover Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Cover Thickness: 150gsm
- Frame Material: Galvanised Iron Tube
- Frame Diameter: 25mm
- Number of Windows Per Side: 3
- Weight: 48.8Kg
- Width: 3m / 300cm / 118.2”
- Length: 6m / 600cm / 236.3”
- Height: 2m / 200cm / 78.8”
- Max. Load Capacity: 175kg (approx.)
- Shelving Material: Water-resistant MDF
- Frame Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Steel Thickness: 0.7mm
- MDF Board Size: 4mm
- Number of Racks: 2
- Height: 160cm / 1600mm / 62.99”
- Depth: 30cm / 300mm / 11.81”
- Width: 80cm / 800mm / 31.50”
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..