This heavy duty and easy to use T-Mech 2-stroke Petrol Post Driver has a high impact hammer action of 1700 BPM, to knock posts, stakes or pegs into the ground within a matter of seconds - making it the perfect choice for driving posts, fencing posts, signs and tree stakes among other items. The attachment accommodates up to 65mm ⌀ posts.
Forget back breaking work manually hammering and knocking fence posts into the ground, this portable and powerful tool has a 32.7cc engine and comes with two attachments, a jack hammer; to break concrete, rock and clay, plus a chisel; to carve wood or stone.
T-Mech 2-Stroke Petrol Post Driver
- 900W, 2 Stroke, 32.7cc, single cylinder engine
- Includes jack hammer & chisel attachments – interchange with Allen key assembly
- Lightweight design with two handles to allow for simple user operation
- Main front facing handle & adjustable support handle
- FREE tool kit for assembly & tube of grease to maintain the post driver
- CE Approved
- Includes our 12 month warranty
- Weight: 14.7kg
- Dimensions of Post Driver: 568mm L x 280mm W x 375mm H
- Dimensions of Driver with attachment: 603mm L x 280mm W x 375mm H
- Attachment diameter: up to 65mm ⌀
- Fuel: Oil Mix: 40:1
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.9L
- Max Power & Speed: 900W (1.2HP) 6500 rpm
- Max Torque & Speed: 1.45N.m 5000 rpm
- Engine: 32.7cc – Single Cylinder - 2 Stroke
- Fuel Consumption Rate: ≤ 0.5L/h
- Impact Frequency: 1700~2230 bpm
- Impact Energy: 25-45J
- Carburettor Type: Diaphragm 1 E36F-2A.1
- Spark Plug Type: L6T
UK Mainland Delivery: £9.99
Delivery: 2-3 Working days
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..