Hands Free Money Counting
If you're telling us that you don't think feeding coins into a brilliantly fast and efficient automatic coin counting machine sounds like fun, then you're lying.
Not only is it fun, but the T-Mech electronic coin counting machine can take up to 500 mixed coins at once. The machine feeds the coins through evenly without jamming, and sorts them at an incredible speed of 270 coins per minute, saving you time and therefore money (because time IS money).
It works completely unsupervised, so you can just load it up and get on with other things, and when you return you know you'll have a load of accurately sorted and counted coins waiting for you. As if this weren't enough, the T-Mech electronic coin counting machine also has a batch function for each denomination, so all you need to do is fill it up, select the right function, bag up the coins at the end, and then deliver them to the bank.
User-friendly, with a clear 4-digit LED display, the coin counting machine is as easy to navigate as it is to transport. Built to last, but light enough to carry, it can be taken anywhere you need to count coins in a hurry - shops, schools, pubs, clubs, restaurants, arcades, bookmakers and casinos, to name just a few.
When you buy the T-Mech electronic coin counting machine, you get a FREE fake note detection pen, a 12 month electrical warranty and these great features:
Coin Counting Machine Features
- High quality sorting disk and feeder Intuitive interface with clear
- 4 digit LED display 8 plastic compartments for different denominations
- Counts and sorts mixed GBP (coins) into denominations and separates into plastic compartments
- Displays the total value counted plus the total per denomination
- Batch counting option. Pre-set the batch quantity per denomination and the T-Mech coin counting machine will automatically stop at the desired amount which can then be bagged ready for depositing
- The add function combines totals so large amounts of coins can be quickly and accurately processed
- Memorises batch settings even when the unit has been turned off
- Automatic coin feeder prevents jamming and stops the machine when the hopper is empty
- FREE UV fake note detection pen
- 12 month electrical warranty
Please note this item is not compatible with the new GBP £1.00 coins, £5.00 and £10.00 notes.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..