Drill clean and accurate holes with this precision diamond core drill. This versatile tool can be used on concrete as well as a wide range of other surfaces including brick and masonry.
Ideal for professional use, this is the tool for any building or civil engineering project. It is the perfect piece of kit built with safety in mind, from the soft start to the mechanical slipping clutch. It also comes with FREE ear defenders, gloves and safety glasses, meaning you can focus on drilling.
With 3 speeds, this powerful machine can be set to 400, 800 or 1200rpm, meaning you can have complete control. As well as the drill, a steel welded rig is included, which allows drilling to your desired angle and depth with ease by adjusting the rig.
- The rig can be adjusted up to 45° for drilling both obtuse and acute angles.
- FREE PPE included: ear defenders, gloves and safety glasses.
- FREE tool kit for assembly.
- 3 FREE anchor bolts to connect your drill to the concrete.
- 2 FREE additional brushes.
- Choose between 3 different speeds 400, 800 or 1200 rpm.
- The rig has a mounted 50mm motor plate and 50mm spacer block.
- Steel welded base and attached kickstand on the rig. 45 degree adjustable rig column with steel teeth.
- Suitable for making core holes in concrete, brick or masonry.
- Brand: T-Mech.
- Drill: Plug: Industrial 3 pin male plug.
- 3 speeds: 400, 800 & 1200rpm.
- Input power: 3300W.
- Voltage: 220V.
- Max. diameter: 420mm.
- Spindle thread: 1 ¼ - 7UNC (M).
- NO load speed: 20V, 50HZ / 110V, 60HZ.
- Length: 640mm / 64cm / 25.20".
- Depth: 145mm / 14.5cm / 5.71".
- Width: 175mm / 17.cm / 6.89".
- Rig: Max. diameter concrete: 452mm.
- Column: 70 x 70 x 1000mm.
- Travel length: 650mm.
- Length: 1150mm / 115cm / 45.28".
- Depth: 640mm / 64cm / 25.20".
- Width: 360mm / 36cm / 14.17".
UK Mainland Delivery: £9.99
Delivery: 2-3 Working days
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..